The Chrysler dealership at Lougheed Highway and Pinetree Way in Coquitlam is being redeveloped into a stunning for 8,000 people.
A development application has been submitted and the proposed project is being developed by Marcon and QuadReal, along with architects Perkins + Will. The 11.6 acre project is located just east of TransLink’s Coquitlam Central Station and will be completed in two phases.
The proposed project is aimed to house as many as 8,000 residents, which includes six condominium towers with 3,000 homes (estimated 6,000 residents), and two rental housing towers with 1,000 homes (approximately 2,000 residents).
- two rental apartment towers with 1,000 units
- one strata condominium tower with 500 units
- 535,000 square feet of retail, office and hotel
- 0.3 acre urban plaza
- five strata condominium towers with 2,500 units
- 47,000 square feet of retail space
- 1.2 acre urban park
- 0.6 acre public park, and a 10 metre-wide greenway