A new list from Strata.ca shows what condos have appreciated in value the most over the last six months.
The data shows that condo buyers are looking outside the city to purchase a place to live since the prices within Toronto are still too expensive for a lot of people.
That being said, if you live in one of these buildings that have experienced massive growth, you may be able to flip your home now for much more money than you bought it for. Alternatively, if this trend continues then, buyers may be able to purchase a condo and flip it much sooner than expected.
The only Toronto-based building to make the top ten list is the Pears on the Avenue Condos in Yorkville.
The condo buildings that have appreciated in price the most in the last six months are below.
- Burlington | Lakepoint Condos | 2190 Lakeshore Rd | +53
- Toronto | Pears on the Avenue Condos | 127-135 Pears Ave | +41%
- Burlington | Vibe Condos | 5030, 5010, 5020 Corporate Dr | +40%
- Oshawa | Wentworth Gardens Townhomes | 401 Wentworth St W | +39%
- Hamilton | Kenora Townhomes | 250-262 Kenora Ave | +37%
- Whitby | Sprucedale & Palisades Townhomes | 1-118 Sprucedale Way, 10-34 Palisades Crt | +37%
- Mississauga | Glen Erin Drive Townhomes | 4171 Glen Erin Dr | +37%
- Oshawa | Glen Street Townhomes | 1010 Glen St | +36%
- Oshawa | Pearson Street Townhomes | 222 Pearson St | +36%
- Oshawa | Dorchester Drive Townhomes | 540 Dorchester Dr | +34%